Saturday, September 17, 2011

Taos, New Mexico: DAY 1

Tyler shows off his skills on his I-PAD.  He navigates it better than Dad. (Photos courtesy of Deb Wise)

Grandma Tyler and Travis (Photos courtesy of Deb Wise)

(Photos by Deb Wise)

Tyler would yell "Stop Gobbling Turkeys!" (Photos courtesy of Deb Wise)

(Photos by Deb Wise)

Tyler testing out his muscles (photos courtesy of Deb Wise)
Dustin and I decided to go on a vacation this Fall.  We decided upon Taos, New Mexico.  We met up with Grandma from Phoenix and rented a house.  It was so NICE to spend time as a family away from our daily chores and commitments.  Grandma took some beautiful pictures of our family, and she even gave Dustin and I a night out on the town.  (Where I drank 2 whole margaritas and believe me when I tell you I felt them in the morning.)

1 comment:

Deb said...

This was a perfect get-a-way! The peacefulness and beauty of New Mexico; the livliness of 2 wonderful grandsons; the good conversations with Dustin and Tosha; a comfortable, beautiful home........let's go back!