Sunday, November 9, 2014

Goodbye October

The camera on my phone is so small and my slr camera is so big that most of my life is documented on Instagram.  Late September I made salsa verde out of all the green tomatoes that had yet to turn.  I like to can during the Summer but prepping for my art show prevented using my garden to the fullest.   This years garden was a eating garden but lack of heat produced few red tomatoes.

We also learned a valuable lesson late sept.  My boys are extremely allergic to wheat dust, especially Tyler.  They both hacked and coughed all night long.  Vapor Rub on feet and the humidifier was applied and we survived the night.

The end of October feels like the busiest time of the entire year.  Halloween and Tyler's birthday are a week long event.  Tyler's b day present was a really cool bunk bed and an invitation to a friend for a sleepover.  We also celebrated our friends two year old birthday and I had the pleasure of sketching his cute expression.

All in all October was very busy and very fun.  Goodbye October till' next year :)























No comments: