Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Little criminal









Oooh la la what a lovely drawing Travis

Found the perfect blank canvas


Tyler attends preschool Tuesdays and Thursdays. Those days are supposed to be days I get a break...Yea right.  Travis has other ideas that includes drawing on walls, drinking and spitting out juice, covering my carpet with crushed pretzels and half eaten apple slices, throwing all my neatly folded laundry on the floor, playing with all food (especially yogurt), demanding his mother hook up toy trailers again and again and again..., climbing up on top of table tops,  biting his sweet mother, terrorizing his brother's room, and other nefarious activties.  I am always reminded on these days how much Tyler entertains his little brother.  We do have sweet moments but I do fantasize (obsess) about nap time.

No comments: