Saturday, December 6, 2008







Life's routines are starting to have normalcy once again. I cannot tell you how much life has changed since the arrival of Tyler. His moods (happy or angry) and demands determines your day. My husband said the other day that this has been the hardest yet most worthwhile experience he has ever had. I have to agree. When Tyler is unhappy your world is incredibly stressful; however, when you see that lopsided grin your world is simply wonderful.


Both my husband and I cannot believe how much our lives have changed. We naively thought that we would go back to being just Tosha and Dustin. We have become Mom and Dad.


Now that he survived our parenting skills for 5 weeks, I have to say the most trying moments are night. Its amazing how much sleep you do not need. He is a wild card. One night he will give us 4 hour increments the next he is up and angry all night.


I look back and I feel accomplishment in what I have experienced and survived.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing he got his looks from his mom!!

Dustin

Unknown said...

I LIKE YOUR POST ,