Sunday, August 31, 2008

nursery/ baby bump





My due date is gettting closer! I am 8 months pregnant. After the being so sick the first few months, this part of pregnancy has flown by. I feel fortunate I am still mobile. However, every week I get just a little bigger. Right now he is about 4 lbs. I guess by the end he will be as big as an 8 lb pumpkin. I just don't know how he's going to fit.
Dustin and I are both excited and anxious. This is brand new territory. We bought our first box of diapers and wipes yesterday. And we finished our registry. That was a process. Babies R Us doesn't have just 5 pacifiers to choose from, they have 200. I refuse to change anything on it. We just have to stick with our desicions on bottles/ swings/ highchairs/ etc.../ etc.../ etc... I have a feeling our baby will be just fine.
I am really happy with how our nursery turned out. I like the simplicity of it and the color scheme. We just need to bring a bookshelf up from downstairs and it will be completely finished.

2 comments:

Justine C said...

So beautiful and I can't believe that baby is going to be here so soon! How wonderful and exciting. Love to the Wise Family from Auntie Justina...

Anonymous said...

Tosha and Dustin,
I think I am getting about as excited as you guys! The nursery is awesome, you did a great job. It was good seeing you the other night at the BBQ. You both seem so happy and that is what life is all about!
Love to you both!
(great) Aunt gayle....does that sound old or what??